- Matthew Brun (2022 - )
- Shuvo Das Gupta (2022 - ) Optimal first-order methods.
- Thomas Lee (2022 - ) Energy market design.
- Filipe Cabral (2019 - ) Infinite horizon optimization. Electrification of public transportation.
- Shixuan Zhang's personal website (2017 - ) Multistage stochastic mixed integer nonlinear optimization and multistage distributionally robust optimization.
- INFORMS Optimization Society Student Paper Prize, Honorable Mention, 2021
- Kaizhao Sun's personal website (2017 - 2022) Distributed optimization for nonconvex constrained programs. First-order methods for DC programming.
- First placement: Alibaba US. Damo Academy. Data Intelligence Lab.
- Amin Gholami's personal website (2017 - 2021) Power system resiliency, stability and control of power systems, machine learning for power systems.
- Fellowship for Excellence in Research in Energy and Sustainable Systems, ISyE, Georgia Tech, 2021
- First placement: Senior data scientist, Walmart Global Tech, USA.
- Bai Cui's personal website (2016-2018) Solvability, fixed points, and stability of complex nonlinear equations with applications to power flow equations.
- First placement: Postdoc at Argonne National Lab, USA.
- Jikai Zou's personal website (2013-2017) Algorithms for solving large-scale multistage stochastic integer programs.
- First placement: Applied Scientist, Amazon, USA.
- Burak Kocuk's personal website (2013-2016) Nonconvex optimization in energy system operations: Optimal power flow and transmission switching.
- First placement: Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial Engineering, Sabanci University, Turkey.
- Murat Yildirim's personal website (2013-2016) Sensor-driven condition-based monitoring and generation maintenance.
- First placement: Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Wayne State University, USA.
- ▪Alvaro Lorca's personal website (2012-2016) Robust optimization in energy systems operation and renewable integration.
- George B. Dantzig Dissertation Award, Honorable Mention, 2017
- First placement: Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Department of Electricial Engineering, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Chile.
- Johannes Milz (2017 Spring) Convexity and quasi-convexity of monotone dynamical systems.
- Ramon Auad (2017 Spring) Neural networks and Arnold's theorem on the representation of functions of two variables.
- Sean Kim (2020 Spring) Battery recycling supply chain.
- Kaizhao Sun (2016 Fall - 2017 Spring) Study convex optimization.
- Yunjin Sun (2014 Spring) Visualization tools for electric power networks.
- Jisu Park (2014 Spring) Visualization tools for electric power networks.
- Hongfan (Kevin) Chen (2013 - 2014) Decision-dependent uncertai
- Alessandro Bosisio's personal website (2015) PhD student, Polytechnique of Milan, Department of Energy, Italy.