Areas of Interest
- Global corporate strategy
- Major projects
- Current research: Dynamic capabilities in global strategy; Institutional and technical complexity in major projects; Risk and global strategy
- Academy of International Business (President 1995-1996, Dean of Fellows 2002-2005)
- Strategic Management Society
- Engineering Project Organization Society (EPOS)
Founding Advisor, Promethean Energy Corporation
Senior Advisor with the Brattle Group, with a focus on international finance and network industries.
Senior Advisor to projects on corporate foreign exchange risk management, international strategy and valuation, cross-currency pricing, international contract disputes/damage assessment, and performance of complex projects.