- "Motivating Supplier Social Responsibility under Incomplete Visibility." Kraft, Tim, Leon Valdés, and Y. Karen Zheng. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management. Forthcoming.
- "Supply Chain Visibility and Social Responsibility: Investigating Consumers’ Behaviors and Motives." Kraft, Tim, Leon Valdés, and Y. Karen Zheng. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, Fall 2018, 20(4) 617-636.
- "Trust in Forecast Information Sharing." Özer, Özalp, Y. Karen Zheng, and Kay-Yut Chen. Management Science Vol. 57, No. 6 (2011): 1111-1137. Appendix.
- “Relative Performance Transparency: Effects on Sustainable Choices.” Buell, Ryan W., Swetha Mariadassou, and Y. Karen Zheng.
- “Unifying Agricultural Wholesale Markets: Impact on Farmers’ Income.” Levi, Retsef, Manoj Rajan, Somya Singhvi, and Y. Karen Zheng.
Areas of Interest
- Supply chain transparency and information sharing
- Environmentally and socially responsible operations
- Smallholder agricultural supply chains
- Behavioral operations management
A fresh look at food safety
How farmer organizations play a role in food safety
Trust me: How cultural behaviors impact supply chain efficiency
New research quantified the role of trust in supply chains.