- Newly revised working paper: "Household Portfolios and Retirement Saving over the Life Cycle,” with A. Schoar, A. Cole, and D. Simester, October 2023. Appendix.
- New publication: "Retail Financial Innovation and Stock Market Dynamics: The Case of Target Date Funds," with A. Schoar and Y. Sun, Journal of Finance, 78(5), October 2023, 2673-2723. Supplemental Material
- New publication: "Silicon Valley Bank and the Changing Structure of Banking," TechREG Chronicle, Competition Policy International, August 2023.
- New publication: “Economic Impact Payments and Household Spending During the Pandemic” with J. Schild, L. Erhard, and D. Johnson, Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Fall 2022. Published Version. Appendix. Brookings Summary. Video of presentation. Interview: I discuss the paper on Brookings Podcast on Economic Activity
- New working paper: "Target Date Funds as Asset Market Stabilizers: Evidence from the Pandemic," with Y. Sun, August 2023.
- Newly revised working paper: "A Dynamic Theory of Lending Standards," with M. Fishman, and L. Straub, July 2023. Supplemental Material.
- Newly revised working paper: "Simple Allocation Rules and Optimal Portfolio Choice Over the Lifecycle," with V. Duarte, J. Fonseca, and A. Goodman, April 2022. Presentation by J Fonseca at MEBDI October 2022
- Recent Media Coverage
MIT Sloan Consumer Finance Initiative
Jonathan Parker is Co-Director of Sloan's Consumer Finance Initiative.
MIT Sloan Finance Group
World-renowned for its groundbreaking research, where students are exposed to the very latest in finance theory and practice.
Golub Center for Finance & Policy
Jonathan Parker is Co-Director and Head of Consumer Financial Policy Initiatives at the MIT Golub Center.
The MIT Laboratory for Financial Engineering
Jonathan Parker is an affiliated researcher with the MIT LFE.
Congressional Budget Office
Jonathan Parker is an Economic Advisor for the Congressional Budget Office.
The National Bureau of Economic Research
Jonathan Parker is a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research.