- New publication: "Belief Disagreement and Portfolio Choice," with M. Meeuwis, A. Schoar, and D. Simester, Journal of Finance, forthcoming.
- Newly revised working paper: "Simple Allocation Rules and Optimal Portfolio Choice Over the Lifecycle," with V. Duarte, J. Fonseca, and A. Goodman, April 2022.
- New working paper: "Household Portfolios and Retirement Saving over the Life Cycle,” with A. Schoar, A. Cole, and D. Simester, March 2022. Appendix.
- Working paper: "Household Spending Responses to the Economic Impact Payments of 2020: Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Survey," with J. Schild, L. Erhard, and D.S. Johnson, December 2021.
- Revised working paper: "Retail Financial Innovation and Stock Market Dynamics: The Case of Target Date Funds," with A. Schoar and Y. Sun, August 2021.
- Revised working paper: "A Dynamic Theory of Lending Standards," with M. Fishman and L. Straub, April 2021.
- Publication: "Asymmetric Consumption Smoothing," with B. Baugh, I. Ben-David, and H. Park, American Economic Review, January 2021.
Golub Center for Finance & Policy
Jonathan Parker is Co-Director and Head of Consumer Financial Policy Initiatives at the MIT Golub Center.
MIT Sloan Finance Group
World-renowned for its groundbreaking research, where students are exposed to the very latest in finance theory and practice.
Jonathan Parker's publications on Google Scholar.
The MIT Laboratory for Financial Engineering
Jonathan Parker is an affiliated researcher with the MIT LFE.
Congressional Budget Office
Jonathan Parker is an Economic Advisor for the Congressional Budget Office.
The National Bureau of Economic Research
Jonathan Parker is a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research.