Recent Working Papers
- Creating Moves to Opportunity: Experimental Evidence on Barriers to Neighborhood Choice (with Peter Bergman, Raj Chetty, Stefanie DeLuca, Nathaniel Hendren, and Lawrence Katz)
Revise and resubmit, American Economic Review
Non-technical summary. Slides. AEA RCT Registry. The Hill Op-Ed. Econimate video. NY Times. City Lab. Vox. NPR.
NBER Working Paper #26164
- Errors in the Dependent Variable of Quantile Regression Models (with Jerry Hausman, Haoyang Liu, and Ye Luo)
Revise and resubmit, Econometrica
NBER Working Paper #25819
- Real Effects of Search Frictions in Consumer Credit Markets (with Bronson Argyle and Taylor Nadauld)
Slides. WSJ. Econimate video. The Conversation. NBER Reporter. MarketWatch.
NBER Working Paper #26645, MIT Sloan Working Paper #5242-17
- Running Up the Tab: Personal Bankruptcy, Moral Hazard, and Shadow Debt (with Bronson Argyle, Benjamin Iverson, and Taylor Nadauld)
- Are Stated Expectations Actual Beliefs? New Evidence for the Beliefs Channel of Investment Demand (with Haoyang Liu)