- "Economically Motivated Adulteration in Farming Supply Chains." Levi, R., S. Singhvi, Y. Zheng. Management Science, forthcoming, 2018.
- "Supply Chain Visibility and Social Responsibility: Investigating Consumers’ Behaviors and Motives." Kraft, T., L. Valdés, Y. Zheng. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, Fall 2018, 20(4) 617-636.
- "Trust in Forecast Information Sharing." Özer, Ö., Y. Zheng, K. Chen. Management Science, June 2011, 57(6) 1111-1137. Appendix.
- "The NGO’s Dilemma: How to Influence Firms to Remove a Potentially Hazardous Substance." Kraft, T., Y. Zheng, F. Erhun. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, Fall 2013, 15(4) 649-669.
- "Motivating Supplier Social Responsibility under Incomplete Visibility." Kraft, T., L. Valdés, Y. Zheng. Working Paper, 2018.
Areas of Interest
- Behavioral operations management
- Supply chain transparency and information sharing
- Socially responsible supply chains
- Smallholder agriculture operations
- Behavioral and experimental economics
A fresh look at food safety
How farmer organizations play a role in food safety
The price of regret
Why stores should take shoppers’ emotions into account when setting prices.
Trust me: How cultural behaviors impact supply chain efficiency
New research quantified the role of trust in supply chains.