- Latest working paper: Belief Disagreement and Portfolio Choice
- Program for the 2019 NBER Macroeconomics Annual Conference
- New working paper: Asymmetric Consumption Response of Households to Positive and Negative Anticipated Cash Flows
- Newly revised paper: Accelerator or Brake? Cash for Clunkers, Household Liquidity, and Aggregate Demand
- VoxEU article on my research
Golub Center for Finance & Policy
Jonathan Parker is Co-Director and Head of Consumer Financial Policy Initiatives at the MIT Golub Center.
MIT Sloan Finance Group
World-renowned for its groundbreaking research, where students are exposed to the very latest in finance theory and practice.
Jonathan Parker's publications on Google Scholar.