- "Trust in Forecast Information Sharing." Özer, Ö., Y. Zheng, K. Chen. Management Science Vol. 57, No. 6 (2011): 1111-1137. Appendix.
- "Supply Chain Visibility and Social Responsibility: Investigating Consumers’ Behaviors and Motives." Kraft, T., L. Valdés, Y. Zheng. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, forthcoming.
- "Improving Supplier Social Responsibility under Incomplete Visibility." Kraft, T., L. Valdés, Y. Zheng. Working Paper, 2017.
- "Economically Motivated Adulteration in Farming Supply Chains." Levi, R., S. Singhvi, Y. Zheng. Working Paper, 2017.
- "Markdown Pricing with Quality Perception." Hariss, R., G. Perakis, W. Sinchaisri, Y. Zheng. Working Paper, 2017.
Areas of Interest
- Behavioral operations management
- Supply chain transparency and information sharing
- Socially responsible supply chains
- Behavioral and experimental economics
How retailers use emotion to make you spend more
The fear of regret can be powerful.
The price of regret
Why stores should take shoppers’ emotions into account when setting prices.
Trust me: How cultural behaviors impact supply chain efficiency
New research quantified the role of trust in supply chains.